So if you were going to add some extra gauges.....

LOL. Well, my son would say do voltage, cause if you wire up an ammeter
wrong, you'll have a fire. Vaccuum's kind of fun, but voltage would be my
choice. I'm finding my EGT guage neat too, and AFR is also good to have.
Both of those would need a sensor/bung though. Maybe a clock? We used to
tease my nephew mercilessly because he had a clock where the tach should
have been. Yep, it was THAT slow...:)
Cathy