Wheel Bearing Puller Tool

> So I am looking to purchase a tool that pulls and replaces the wheel
> bearings without pulling any of the hub assembly out.  Anyone have a
> link to a product they have used and know works on Sciroccos?  TIA.
>
> --
> Gordy
> MK1 x 5

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=45210

  this is what i've used on my mk2's and one rabbit with no problems. you'll
need two bolts to pull the hub off (subframe bolts from an a3/a4 work great)
but this will save you time and money, especially when you figure for an
alignment and bearing replacement labour.