1st race results June 2, 2007

Came in 1st in my class with 50.312 in the scirocco! I didn't do so well in
the adjusted times however, 33/36 overall. I managed to clean my time up to
a low 46 in my last run, although it was just a practice run so it didn't
count for the official timing. New goal: top 10 in adjusted times. Next
weekend is the race (the day before the Indy F1!).

BTW anyone see the Canadian GP yesterday?

See
http://cscc.speedracer.ca/pub/cscc/solo2/2006/Raw/2007%20Event%201_fin1.htm for
the raw times and
http://cscc.speedracer.ca/pub/cscc/solo2/2006/Raw/2007%20Event%201_pax1.htm for
the adjusted times. I'm Andrew M #25 in the 1987 black scirocco.

--
Andrew McCausland, B.Sc.

1987 Scirocco 16v Black