OT F1 race in town

You know, it was this last statement that made me look at that pic
again AND made me look at things that aren't cool cars. Now, I'd like
to admit that I've had like 12 Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade's
tonight.  OK, you got me.  Not just "like" 12 of them, but 12 of them
in fact.  But...

Isn't that fuckin' Anson squatting down there and taking a pic???????????