OT F1 race in town

  I don't know for that car, I just spent the last three days working in
the pits and scrutineering.
  The cars there were really nice! Engines you would all really love,
direct single stage injection, computer control, stiff suspensions ....
each car has probably as many mechanics and ancillary staff as a
military jet fighter.
  I'll have to soft land during the next few days :-)

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (wants to be an F1 car when it grows up)