Urethane foam repairs

Julie there is a guy in the Fox Forum doing a wagon built up....hold on let me go see..
  Ok he is doing all sorts of welding and body modification and created some sor of custom facia for his fox. My point is that maybe some of his skills coould serve you.
  Link below
  http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3203950&page=3

  HTH,
  EL T

Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  There was a good pic how to on the vortex about a month or two ago.

Don't remember who did it. Carl did something too about his IIRC.