Man I love MS

Went out this morning and cleaned up the wiring a bit. Attached the laptop and started the car. IT RAN LIKE CRAP! Arrrggghhh. A glance at the vac gauge told me the problem. I'd pulled the vac line off. Reattach and VRROOMM. Yee Haa!

After the third and longer run. got Victor to idle between 2.48 and 2.52. Still smokes a bit under WOT, but that can be trimmed.

Once the good map was loaded, I used the VE table editor under settings. Great tool. Cant use it while driving, but after a run can just nudge it a bit.

God I love this car.