Victor is running

It was talking to Dan, you and Cath that got me back on line with the MS. Also a few days off from work helped :)
I welded in the new metal on shadow. A male friend of Jills saw me trimming the new metal They went off to the park and when they came back, the cuts had been made, welded and ground down, bondo and black sandable primer on. he was floored :)
Its been a VERY good day. Now off to the shower to get the sand blasting grit out of my hair and on to tuning Victor!