For Sale: '86 Scirocco - Almost Rust-free

Peter,

  What about:
"Breandan Mcilwain" breandan.mcilwain@xxxxxxxxx
  HE was looking for a DD and this one should not brake the bank to bad...

  El T

Peter <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  LAST CALL!!!

I'm really surprised that nobody has grabbed this practically rust free $500
Scirocco.

I'm installing the clutch, as soon as I finish the steel brake line install
on my 120MPH '84 GTI, or after I drop a 2L16V in Mars. ;)

I'll deliver it for a $1 a mile...

Peter 302.832.8989