Shadows got a new dent

ElT said:

>   Anger and rage do not know cultural boundries and there is always
> one in ANY group that will be full of ultimate evil.

Yep, and beware of those who are full of rage and "packing". You don't know
what his day held, and you may have been the last straw in his world for
whatever reason. (Let's face it, there are lots of unhappy people in
Amsterdam I bet) Or as I always say with regards to students, his
unpredictable behavior may indicate something else, like mental illness or
drug abuse, nobody can predict behavior under those circumstances. As for
prejudice, was it important that he was Hispanic? The fact that it was
noted and mentioned may indicate something within you that needs
recognizing. I'd have just called him the asshole who kicked my car
personally. You did well to just get out of there I think.
cathy