Shadows got a new dent

I just went through a similar situation last night running to get some
smokes. Two girls walking dead center of the street bouncing a basketball. I
drove up to them and they didn't move at all. I went around them and broke
traction for about a block. They didn't even look around. I think its some
sort of power play for some people. I've seen punk kids playing ball in the
street and get all bent out of shape that we have to get by. They'll barely
move to let me by. However, I live in one of the most liberal states in the
union so I'd take the brunt of any hair on thier head that gets disturbed.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a conservative person in any way shape or form.
I believe in personal responsability. You mess with the bull you get the
horns. You walk down the middle of the street where there are clear
sidewalks on either side and get hit it's your own fault. But being in
Washington State it doesn't work that way. They find some reason how the
system put those people in the street and we should have known better than
to run them down. Then you're paying restitution for the rest of your life.