From: <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "A Org, Scirocco" <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: Shadows got a new dent

I was coming up a steep street here in Amsterdam called Storrie St. It was
about 7pm and the sun was setting at the top of the hill. The sun was right
in my eys even making seeing the traffic light hard to see. Thats normal so
I was cautious.

All of a sudden I see sets of legs. I came to a fast stop. it was a young
hispanic man on the left near the center of the road, 2 children about 3-5
years old and a caucasion woman. Both adults were early 20's. All 4 were
walking abreast down the street.

Now there ARE sidewalks on both sides of the street, nothing blocking them.
But they walked in the middle of the road.

I yelled at them to get out of the road, that I couldnt see them due to the
sun. The woman and the kids, just calmly walked around the car, but the male
started to scream at me in spanish, kicking the cars DS fender as he walked
near the car. I opened the door to see what he did and he started screaming
again. "Gonna kick your fu**n face in bitch" and one more kick at the rear
wheel arch.

The woman who pulled up behind me, just sat and stared.

I called the cops and made a report. All I learned was that if I had hit
them, I would have been at fault, irregardless. Not enough damage to Shadow
for them to do much so that was it. Fuckin great. Assholes like that run the
town, make it difficult to live with out fear, and they get away with it.

I am really sick of it. Send them all back home. I am not predudiced, but I
dont enjoy being made to be afraid in my own home town by some one who will
not learn the language, low job possibilities but demanding social services
to help them.
Come here, learn the language, make an effort to be an active member of the
community, then I'll bend over backwards to help. But these new people in
this town?

We are too afraid to stand up for our own rights. If we do? We're labled as
predudiced.