OT: desktop background...

On 6/6/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, I have a new desktop too, and it's from the trip we just took, shot
> on my camera by Mr. Alex Porter from the passenger seat of my Klausie.
> Can't think of much else I'd rather be looking at when I fire up my
> computer, to be honest. Nothing like a road shot of you car's engine donor,
> the only thing that would make it better is if it was taken on the way TO
> Cincy!!!! It's even sticker tuned well!
> here's the link:
> <http://scirocco.org/list/ohio2k7/main.php?g2_itemId=1425>
> Cathy

Sweet picture, almost got the whole scirocco.org sticker in too.

The f&*k-off HUGE version of this picture, plus all of Cathy's pics
can be retrieved from my server:

http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd/cincy_2007/cathy/full_size/CB_CINCY2007_0344.JPG

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd