Gas totals for people that attended Cincy

Well, I did the projected use for what's on the trip odometer now, and the
conversion from Cdn dollars to USd's for the tank I got on the way out. So
I got $116.78 USD cost, and that was for 1104 miles. So that's like a dime
a mile, I'll not be complaining. As a side note, I did all the calculations
for the first 1500 Megasquirted miles (diesel drivers tend to be a bit
compulsive in this regard), and the fuel economy just kept increasing as I
tuned (till the cam swap/messing with the map), and even the worst of it
was better than it ever was on CIS with the same short block. Best tank so
far was 35 mpg (your little gallon), but that's still not on what I'd
consider a decent state of tune. On the trip home the car was running crazy
rich (no time to tweak it, and I've had that wide band in there since last
year, so I know what's typical), and it still managed 31 mpUSg. Yep, glad
I'm not messing with big displacement!
Cathy