OT: Need to find a new DD

Hey Breandan,

  I am sure someone will fix you up in a jiffy, maybe even Daun.....BTW did you loose a hat at Cincy? Perhaps a Six Flags one? If SO I got it for you.....send me shipping directions... I'll take payment in stickers !

  later,
  EL T

Breandan Mcilwain <breandan.mcilwain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  ok guys my daily driver took a huge dump on the street in front of my house
the other morning, so i am left with just my motorcycle!! anyone have an
idea? i am not against having a scirocco as my DD. anyone know of anything
worthy of the job??

contact me off the list if you have anything

thanks
Breandan l. Mcilwain