Made it Home Ok-ish Thread

My luggage arrived last night.  I think the delivery guy went through it in
my front yard--because I am cheap/lazy bastard when it comes to yard work I
didn't pony up the extra for the bagger on the mower.  And the flip side of
that coin is I am too lazy to rake it so there's always some clippings in
the yard... despite the fact that this is a mulcher/mower.

That being said I opened it and there was dead grass clippings all over my
suit.  My first thought was that I was repacking stuff at Daun's... but the
suit wasn't in the suitcase at that time.

Oh well the suit can be cleaned.  I am just relieved that Gordy's panel made
it.

Er I mean it must have been lost... LOL  Just kidding.

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red