Julie's Cincy 2007

 Whelp, I finally did it! A Cincy with out me working under a car! Yeee Haaa! No mufflers coming off etc. I believe that by NOT lifting the hood, I disturbed the cars "I must break" cycle.

The trip out was great, starting at 5 am with John Warden, then a rolling pick up of Andy and Alex. (Thank god for Cell phones...)

Cincy as usual was a blast, Jill and Amy had a great time and I really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting the new people.

The trip home was Ok, rained from Erie PA to home (300 miles) and really struggled to stay awake for the last 50 as Jill and Amy slept. Got home, got the kids to bed so they could go to school in the morning, then I went to bed.

Laying there in the dark, my pillow beneath my head, I drifted off to sleep. I jerked awake in a panic thinking I was still driving the car. Great. Just what I needed, a boost of adrenilin.... Man that scared the hell out of me :)

Thanks to all, your remarkable people. Now back to PCD....