No Go

Well I was going to try and sneak in this weekend, but flying standby this
time of year with all the weather blows. Due to rain and delayed flights my
plans have been dashed, I will miss you crazy gals and guys for another
year.

On a good note I did finish the ac re-install and drove the car around the
block last week with no plates. Now I need to rebuild the front hubs, gotta
a nice grind going on and it will be ready to get tagged and on the street.
A year long prep for Cincy 2008, I think I can make it.

Brian