From: John C. Worden <johncworden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 6:09:58 PM
Subject: Sanding bumpers

What luck, if any, has anyone had with sanding down bumpers?  I have a set
of Euros
that have some paint that still needs to be stripped from them, but they
are also pebble
finish.  I would like a smooth finish for the '88.  Can they be sanded
smooth and come out
ok, or should I just buy a set of smooth Euros?

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.