Multiple Questions.....

MSnS powered actually! And full of all sorts of oddball German goodness
too. But that's not the only 8Ver I drive in the summer. Just the favorite
one (Cabby's a stocker though). I found a bit more "fast" for "her silver
cantankerousness" today though, she's coming along. It's all about the
grin-filled driving eh?
Cathy

On 10:23 am 07/30/07 Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah specially if that goodness is MS powered
>
> C Boyko  wrote:  Not a stupid question at all, and this is the list!!
> So even stupid questions get dealt with. Like this one from days gone
> by: "What's better, a 16V or an 8V?" (where's Larry...Hey Larry, I
> may have switched camps...how scary is THAT?) :P
> Cathy, lovin' that 8V goodness....
> &#32;      Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in
 your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.