This thing on?

That reminds me I saw a $2000 lift online recently.

I think when I get to Ohio and buy a house that will be high on the
list to buy.  I guess though in a normal residential garage I wouldn't
have room to go all the way up, but still...  It's better than the
"scissor jack-exhaust manifold" combo needed currently to get the damn
thing high enough to get the tranny out.