Big Thanks to Sean & Gordy

Helping out a fellow scirocco owner and wrenching on a scirocco was way more
satisfying plus where could we have gotten so greasey at the show?  We did
make it to Pacific Raceway but with only an hour left to the show and they
still wanted us to pay full price.  Thre was a lot of VWs in the parking lot
to gander at which is sometimes better than the cars in the show.  Just let
us get to take that Callaway for a spin before you sell it:)  I think my 8v
had you on the freeway the first time but I fucked up and down shifted into
3rd with too many Rs that I missed 4th on the second time.  Hope that clutch
works good and I am sending you a tranny bolt on the mail.  Here are the
photos I took today.  Still loving the early MK1 we saw there.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ydrogs/WATERWAGENS2007

On 7/29/07, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to publicly thank Gordy and Sean for helping me finish the
> clutch on the 87.  I did all the hard work... stripping bolts and
> such--lol
>
> Clutch came out in powdered form for ease of dissassembly.
>
> They made that look easy... but overall lacked the style of the
> "monkey humping a football" method that I am famous for.
>
> In all seriousness they basically missed out on Waterwagens because of
> me.  I do appreciate it.  Now see... if I top shelfed the
> flowmaster... I would be SOL.
>
> Chris

Gordy
MK1 x 5