Mk1 Interior parts wanted...

Hi All,

  As my '80 has huge cracks in the dash I was able to find a replacement that is brown. I've decided that I like the brown dashe but would like to get all the matching brown components instead of the black ones I have. Would anyone care to trade brown for black or could someone point me in the direction of someone who has the brown interior components? I'm looking for the floor console, door pockets, door pulls and latch inserts primarily.

  Thanks,

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck