Stickers, yours I like them to be mine

Ok The first installment of "Stickers, yours I like them to be mine" As arrived!

  Thank you Lexan..... Got me 4 stickers strait from Trenton NC

  Yum-Yum, Smithfield's BBQ, Weeping Radish Brewery, Fermentation Station X2.

  Great Stickers from Jacksonville and Roanoke Island, Mateo, North Carolina.....

  They will be finding there way under my speaker tray

  Keep em' coming!

  EL T

Lexan Blanchard <lexan_122874@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Address please! I have 1 so far, and am working on a few others. They are
southern fast food chains, and I think you will like them :)

Lexan

Who's that on the Red Carpet? Play & win glamorous prizes.
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=REDCARPET_hotmailtextlink3