From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 7:12 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: MK I electrical corrosion

I've run across a situation where the fuses in an 81 MK I will corrode over
time and loose continuity. Twisting them restores the connection, but it's
temporary.
Happens on MK II light sockets also.

I imagine there is some sort of electrical grease out there that will
prevent exposure to the elements and the corrosion but don't know where to
find it.

Anybody have a product name and likely place to buy it?
Thanks
Dan