Bitchin' sighting

I just saw the coolest fucking Mk 1 about an hour ago roofing my mom's
house.  My wife happened to be over too, so my 79 and Gordy's 80 were both
out front.  I was putting on the crown when I heard this Supertrapish wing,
wing, wing and I glanced down to see what the commotion was about.  White Mk
1, orange in some places with the lower Scirocco decal in orange and white.
I yelled for him to stop and come back, but I'm sure my cries were in vain.
About twenty minutes later he came by again and flew up the hill.

Dude, if you're on the list, I want pictures.  And, if not, I'll track him
down and take some myself and post them.

It's not quite a novella, but it does have more than one paragraph.

Peace out.

--
Sean
A-1 x 2