Scirocco Spy Shots on Autoblog

Yup.  They screwed it up as expected.  This scirocco lover will have nothing to do with that 'iroc' crap.  How could VW miss how
everyone went apeshit over the red concept photos.  Instead they stick with something not even fit for the 'kia' side of Dauns
driveway.  Hopefully there is enough room in the barn for them to park in the coming years.

Red concept - I would 2nd mortgage my house and buy 2 of them.  Today.  *right now*.
Green concept - hinted at by the article - I'd sooner buy a last gen civic hatch - and I'm not too crazy about hondas.

Way to drop the ball, VW.  The scirocco name *does not* beling on that car.  Call it a corrado if you want the sales numbers to
match the name...

Al