More on the 16V "quest for fast"

On 10:52 pm 07/20/07 "Drew Mac" <type53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/20/07, Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  Cathy, if it makes you feel any better, my Jetta has seemed slower
> >  than every lately, but the stereo has never sounded so good!
> >  I blame solar flares.
>
> I wonder if there isn't a trend.  My Scirocco hasn't been the same
> lately either.  But the tapping sound that was coming from under the
> hood isn't there any more either.  Maybe it's a coincidence?
>
> Drew

Didn't I give you that used set of lifters? Maybe that's where the tapping
went, you DID put them in your car, right?...and as for noises, well, I
pulled out to pass a truck in Klaus and was wondering why the truck was
gearing down(like NOISY) then I realized it was Klaus...gotta find an
exhaust guy that works for cash instead of beer eh? :P
Cathy, from Chicago!!!!