From: Koabi Brooks <koabi.brooks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:47:21 AM
Subject: taking 5th gear apart

Some of those locking keys that appear to hold 5th and the synchro together
were pretty destroyed when I took my transmission apart.  I am now trying to
separate the synchro but there are two wire clips that seem to be doing
something. The top clip was easy to pull off but the bottom clip I can't
figure out how to get off.  Obviously, if I am approaching this the wrong
way let me know...

thanks