Suspension question ------ Update

Thanks everyone for all the great information...............as usual.  It appears the "moaning/groaning" I'm hearing is just the "creaking" of the suspension from the front.  My unusual tire-wear is from the right rear.

So, it looks/sounds like I need to replace all the suspension.  I use my '82 Scirocco as a daily driver.  So, any suggestions on what to get and from where?  Lowest price would be nice, since I should probably get some new tires shortly after.  Suggestions on tires would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karl