EKTA

This virtual build of ETKA7 that Al made worked for me on my Windows based
computer:
1) download a free copy of utorrent, it is the program you need found
here http://download.
utorrent.com/1.6.1/uTorrent-1.6.1-install.exe
2) use it to download this:
http://www.torrentbox.com/torrent_details?id=95969 it is huge and can take
8-24 hours
3) go to *http://rarsoft.com/* , download and install winrar
4) right click the .rar file (one downloaded from utorrent), extract it to
its own directory on your hard drive, in its own folder.
5) go to http://www.vmware.com/download/player/  download the free player
and install it
 6) go to the directory where you extracted the files, double click
the ETKA.vmx
file
7) when prompted, select 'keep'
 note: you can open the hdrh-etka.nfo file with textpad for more detailed
directions

Since I barely get by in the computer world, I am sure someone will chime in
with an easier or better way so you might want to wait for more responses.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5