Cincy 08 date to be changed? or not !

And while I'm still online and all that...I'd prefer Cincy not be the same
weekend as the June Jitterbug, it's our best VW show and it's usually two
weeks after Cincy or so. First weekend of June usually works out pretty
well for me.

Oh, and Tonee?? See you real soon, like tomorrow night maybe?
Cathy