Scirocco Spy Shots on Autoblog

I hadn't realized this, and perhaps its partly due to the camouflage
(which, BTW, looks like it was adapted from a new-beetle rear) but the
back side is really flat.  I wish it had the sloping rear hatch like
the S1, S2 and S3 - I mean corrado.  It looks better and improves
aerodynamics.  I'm pretty sure the hood on the IROC concept was
longer, too, which also improves the look.

Grant