WOT: Other Networking Routes

Chris Bennett wrote:
> No Spewey.  Before you ask.

I don't use any of those sites, I understand the appeal but they are so
cluttered and clumsy that I don't know how anyone absorbs it.  I can't
figure out what to press, but it must make sense to youngsters.  Most of
my friends (er, friend) are not very net-oriented.

I don't like cluttered forums either.  It should be about the text, not
all of the features, smileys, and colorful sigs.  Just can't do it,
don't know how to process all of that.

Mtl-marc wrote about bands....
I hadn't heard of Maple Bee so that was interesting but kinda mellow.  I
listened to her at this site since I could make no sense of how to hear
it on myspace if it was even there to play.  Maybe I have something
disabled in my browser.
http://www.prikosnovenie.com/groupes/maplek.html