Cincy 08 date to be changed? or not !

--- marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> What is Daun's opinion on this, as he is the host after
> all :-)

My opinion is Cincy will be held on whatever weekend works
out the best for the group.  Currently my entire June 2008
calendar is open.

Two yeas, one nay so far.  (Hmmm, we need to do a poll.)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Got a little couch potato?