FS-New, In Box Items

I have a few new items that I would like to sell and of course I will
start by offering them to the list.

The first item is a shift linkage rebuild kit for a 5 speed.  It is
currently $18 on the GAP site and I will take any reasonable offer.
Next is a (one) parking brake cable for rear drum brakes.  It is
currently $8 on the GAP site and I will take any reasonable offer.

Finally, I have a blank 16V key/case.  It is the key and case with the
red 16V logo and a blue 'VW' emblem on the outside and is lighted.  I
believe this item is not readily available however; I am sure if someone
knows of a source it will be posted.  I would like to get $30 for this
one.  I have the part number on the bag if anyone is interested in
looking it up in the parts software.

Again all are new in the box or bag.  Pictures available on request.
Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks, Rick Kellner.