I'd walk a mile for a Camel...

Well that was a lie, and I did NOT spend the night in a namebrand hotel.
But....

I did SUCCESSFULLY switch my MS to MSnS-e. I set up the lap top first, transferred numbers etc, then this morning loaded the new code into the micro with the bootloader.

A few minor ASE setting changes and it warms up and idles nicely! The software is actually geek porn. Sooooo many settings, soooo many things to play with! <shivers with glee>

I know, that last part was TMI.... Soooo off to the shower, clean my self up and go out to find some quiet back roads to log....