OT Fwd: Fighter Pilot Test

Hey Parker,

  Great stuff :) After about 6-7 tries I was able to get past that 18 second barrier, and I don't play game systems at all, so I guess my reflexes are pretty decent :) I might need to spend more than 5 minutes though to get up to that fighter pilot 2min range.

  -=Mark
  '80 Scirocco
  '81 Rabbit Sportruck
  '00 Dasher Estate

Parker Wulf <badvdub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Fighter Pilot Test

This will drive you nuts!!
The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit
by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 18
seconds you are phenomenal. The US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots.
They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try but be
careful...it is addictive!

(http://tinyurl.com/56t9u)

--
Parker Wulf