OT: For the motorcyle guys on the list

So it's Friday the Thirteenth again, and it dawned on me that there are a
few on the list who have bikes...anyway, there's a HUGE bike GTG in Port
Dover every Friday the 13th, they close the streets to cars, and today they
expect over 10 000 bikes. (It'll be more like 15 000 I bet, it's a nice
day) If any of you guys ever want to come up for it, LMK, I'm not far away,
you could stay here and drive there for the day. We often go up just to
people watch, and it's especially interesting in the winter months! It'll
be nonstop thunder all day and night for us as the Harleys roar past.
Cathy