Yes, it is Canadian ARTIC BLUE

I have that brochure too (lists Arctic Blue metallic, Alpine White, Black
and Tornado Red as the colour choices), but what I'm really curious about
is the other years, 86.5 (likely the same) and 88/89. I'm pretty sure I've
seen Canadian market 88s in Flash (surely SOMEONE has the 88 Canuck
brochure?) and 89s are scarce as hen's teeth anyway, the only one I've ever
seen was TRed. Huggably timid, mine's sure never been either of those!
Cathy