For Sale: NEW Stainless Techtonics Exhaust '75-84 Scirocco 16V W/Full-size Spare - TT SS Borla Exhaust & 16V Race DP - This Will Also Fit Rabbits and Jettas...

I'm going a different route on my '81 S, AKA Mars, and I will no longer need
the 2 1/4" stainless exhaust, that I bought for my 16V conversion. I might
still eventually swap in the 2L16V, but for now, I'm going with an Audi 3A
2L long-block, with the Audi intake and the stock CIS.

I figured I'd offer this deal to the list first...

It's never been installed, and comes with everything in the picture along
with the rubber hangers.
The Borla muffler makes this exhaust sound awesome, almost as good as the
VR6 w/TT Borla. My black Mk.1 has the same exhaust with the race DP, and
it's loud, but it's a good loud.

http://techtonicstuning.com/showpart.asp?partnum=252.326B

It's $525 list, and I now sell it for $446 plus shipping ($20 W. coast/$35).
Regular Techtonics dealers pay $420 plus shipping, which is 20% off list.

I'd like to get what it would cost for me to replace it, at my full 25%
discount.
It works out to $394, picked up in Bear, DE 19701, which is about an hour
from WF-Englishtown, and about 2 hours from the MAYHEM. I'm probably riding
my bike to WF, and using a vendor pass to get the bike in there(hehehe), so
it's not convenient for me to bring the exhaust with me.

I'd rather not ship it, but I will... If you want it shipped, email me, and
I'll check on the shipping cost.

I also have a TT aluminized steel 16V race DP in excellent condition, with
full 2" primaries, without the restrictive A3 flex joint, $150 picked up.
Techtonics no longer sells this DP, it has been replaced with an expensive
stainless version, that has restrictive A3 factory flex joints.

If you buy both, I'll throw in the '92 Corrado G60 factory tip. It's
stainless, black, and it fits the 2 1/4" pipe perfectly, and looks great on
a Mk.1 then you just weld it on with 2 tacks, top and bottom.

Pay Pal, or cash in person.

Thanks,
Peter