WTB: .80 or .75 5th gear

Hey all,

As you may (or may not) know, I killed my tranny about two weeks ago.
I've located a new spare 2Y for my '87 16V, and am in the midst of
amassing some parts so it can be rebuilt the right way.  To that end,
I'm doing up with the bolt kit, a 3.94 final drive, either a LSD or the
Peloquin shim kit and some other goodies.

However, I am in need of a taller 5th gear.  Does anyone have the input
and driven gear for a .80 or .75 5th?  If so, let me know and name your
price.  I think I may have sourced a .71, but that might be a bit tall
for my liking.

Please, let me know if anything is out there in your garages, basement,
trunks or back pockets.  Thanks in advance!

Joe

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof by any person other than such addressee(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation.