From: "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "scirocco scirocco" <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:30 AM
Subject: G grind cam ... solid or hydrolic lifters or does it matter

8v G grind cam and all cams for that matter. Does any cam require a solid lifter or can you use either?  Also when Timbo was talking about shimming lifters was that just for solid?

Advantages, disadvantages of both???

Just looking for alittle edumacation never really given cams much thought since I've usually be dealing with just keeping mine running. 8-)

Thanks
David