8v mechanical injector testing & cleaning question

That test rig was first used on mechanical injectors though, and may as
well keep that thing at hand, it's been handy here for Fords too. If you're
testing flow, do a few tests, like one with the plate all the way raised
and one with it part way raised. My distributor worked fine at idle, but no
so great at WOT.
Cathy