Julie day under the hood... Again

Loud horns are good!

-----Original Message-----
From: julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 6:06 PM
To: A Org, Scirocco
Subject: Julie day under the hood... Again

Whelp after over heating the engine and spewing steam for all to see, I got
the old radiator out I had in Draco. A jetta radiator I believe. About 4"
longer and a bit thicker, AND a 2 speed fan.

I wired in the relay and pulled the 12v constant from the rear of the fuse
box. Man that thing spins! Hope that works

I also added a noise maker. Air Horns! 135db of pure unadulterated noise!
Just have to wire it in as a separate button on the dash. Granny, better get
out of the way! Yeee Haaa!