Finally got my build thread up on Vortex

No I did not get the reference, but I do remember something about a TB clip that busted....

  Nothing but Love :^)

  EL T

C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yeah, if you wondered what was up with the red hood or the other nonsense
going on with Klaus at Cincy, or if you have no life like me and like
looking at pictures of car parts, check out my build thread on Vortex while
it lives, it'll be off the bottom in short order no doubt....

It's a MSnS/crossflow build, with about fourteen cars blended into it, and
it does run! Again, thanks to Drew and Dan for the fantastic support and
for putting up with my "too many bad moods" (anyone get that movie
reference? It should be enough to put me in jail...)
Hope the link works...
cathy