Jetta GLX stuffs

I drive a '97 Jetta GLX as my DD...for now at least... I bought the car with about 100k miles and
it now has about 160k miles.  Manual of course.  I have had few complaints.... more annoyances if
anything, like the DS power window regulator going out, cruise control going out, one ABS sensor
going bad, etc.  Easy fixes luckily.

As for the VR6's... this is my second one and I love them!  My B3 Passat had 250k miles on it when
I sold it.  The only major maintenance items were clutch, brakes, and plug wires/plugs.

Ben