I wish my Scirocco was as easy to fix as my IPOD was

Chris, I have come to understand I enjoy making the car go VROOOM just as much as I enjoy driving it.
I knew I was taking a few days off from work and have been planning what needs to be done, how I am going to do it, what materials & tools I needed. After the next few days, it will go VROOM a little faster, look a little cleaner (wiring) and when I drive it, as better sence of satisfaction that I was the one that did it.
You know, sort of like biting a pencil with the sore tooth and it feels better when you stop? Besides, when you slip with a wrench and pinch your finger tip, then realise that its beggining to look like Barney, just draw eys and a mouth and you have a great way to introduce your self at meetings :)
If the tool is the triple square, local shops do sell them. Just keep going, remember your SUPPOSED to be smarter than the machine.