Frankenstein Monster Motor is running!

<<Clip>>
2091cc motor, and here are some pictures of the buildup.
Why is this is a Frankenstein Stroker Motor?
1991 16V Passat 9A block.
TDI 95.5mm Stroke Crankshaft.
83.5mm 8V JE Pistons from Autotech.
3A Audi motor head.
Schrick 276 camchaft
<<clip>>

Mark why did you choose these combinations?  What do you expect out of the
motor?