Frankenstein Monster Motor is running!

Don't worry EL-T, I can practically hear that 3A in my car calling your name.  ;)  Did I mention that it has 10.5:1 compression and a huge cam?  >:->

Brendan

----- Original Message ----
From: Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2007 8:22:59 AM
Subject: RE: Frankenstein Monster Motor is running!

Oh Cathy,

  Think about it this way...... I have been giving the 1.7 ltr as much of a work out as I can. Where is the red line on merging? OH it really is a red line between shifting....... Anyhow should I say more 1.7? Hell the 1.6 is a better version.

  EL T

C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Oh Lord, don't do it! Who knows what would end up under your hood! (we
probably used up the good parts from the bins already...) When I popped my
hood at Cincy, the first comment was "What the Fuck is That?" Do you want
to live with that? Think carefully...
Cathy
1979 Scirocco 8V "extensive injector swap" car on MSnS, part of the Canuck
Splice-o-mania movement